Contribute – Thank you for your interest in contributing to the campaign.
Mail it in!
Checks can be sent to:
120 Anderson Street
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Please make your checks out to “Roy 2010”
Click here to access our secure online donation system.
Set a fundraising goal!
Click here to create a personal fundraising page
Host an event!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
All contributors must confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- If contributing online, this contribution is made on a credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made on the card of another person.
- I am not registered as a lobbyist with the State Ethics Commission, pursuant to O.C.G.A. Sec. 21-5-71.
Please submit your name, address, employer and occupation information with any donation. To comply with Georgia law, contributors are required to provide their employment information.
If you are retired, please enter N/A under Employer and Retired under Occupation ; if a homemaker, please enter N/A – Homemaker; if self-employed, please enter “Self-Employed” under Employer and describe your line of work under Occupation.
Under Georgia law, any individual and any “business entity” may contribute to my campaign. “Business entity” means any corporation, partnership, proprietorship, association, “or other entity, whether profit or nonprofit.”
No person, corporation, political committee, or political party shall make, and no candidate or campaign committee shall receive from any such entity, contributions to any candidate for state-wide elected office which in the aggregate for an election cycle exceed:
- $6,100.00 for a primary election
- $3,600.00 for a primary run-off election
- $6,100.00 for a general election
- $3,600.00 for a general run-off election
Contributions are not deductible for Federal or State income tax purposes.